Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 Steps to Getting Traffic to Your New Blog on a No-String Budget

This was a rather oldish guest post I did for blogging tips and it features the ever so important how to get traffic question, which for most bloggers and marketers, could be the holy friggin' grail when it comes to blogging or building sites.

In this post, I highlight the build it and they will come myth and the "great content is king" old wives' tale which still seems to permeate blogs about blogging. Ain't true and although you should want to post stuff that you are proud of, when it comes to building traffic that makes money, it all boils down to link citations all over the place.

Then again, if you ever go to my internet marketing blog and believe what I talk about, I am probably preaching to the choir (can I get an "amen?").....

5 Steps to Getting Traffic to Your New Blog on a No-String Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment